Nielsen IT Consulting Inc. is growing and is searching for the right individual(s) to join our dynamic team.
Our company offers independent consultation and project management services in a variety areas including VoIP telecommunications, unified communications, contact center, data layer 2/3 networks, and wireless infrastructure. Our clients are both public and private sector who require analysis and recommendations from an independent 3rd party. Our core competencies include strategic planning, RFP/RFQ preparation, bid facilitation and project management.
Salary will be based on the candidate’s current skill level and our assessment of the amount of time and training from our firm that is required to allow the candidate to become an independent worker.
The successful candidate will be responsible for performing IT consulting for existing and potential new clients.
- Professional/technical consulting services.
- Assist with project planning.
- Technical lead on complex telephony and unified communications projects.
- Align customer requirements with the appropriate technology solutions.
- Prepare and present slideshow style presentations to clients.
- Create and present strategic plans and reports based on client needs.
- Assist with preparing bid responses for Request for Proposals (RFPs).
Required skills and experience:
✓Must have the ability to bridge business requirements with the right technology.
✓Must demonstrate experience in providing excellent customer service (provide 3 references).
✓Must have experience working on large, complex projects (provide 3 recent projects).
✓Must be an effective communicator with both our clients and our internal staff.
✓Should be comfortable in boardroom presentations.
✓Must have superb written and verbal skills.
✓Must be highly organized and a good multi-tasker.
✓Must be detail-oriented.
✓Must be able to take charge and know how to lead both our client’s staff and our own.
✓Must have a strong technical background.
✓Candidates with Cisco, Avaya, Mitel or Microsoft certifications are preferred.
✓Experience with call center operations and technologies such as IVR, Workforce Management, Quality Monitoring, blended queuing environments.
✓Experience with CRM, unified communications, security and/or wireless technologies would be an asset.
✓Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
✓Must have a minimum of a two year college diploma.
✓All applicants must have landed immigrant status or Canadian citizenship.
✓Valid Ontario driver’s license.
Location: London, Ontario, depending on candidate’s skillset out of town candidates might be given some consideration for splitting time between London and home office. For those considering a move to London, benefits of living here are many, some are:
- Affordable housing pricings
- Minimum time and cost to travel to work compared to many Toronto commuters
- Countless sports clubs for kids and adults
- Western University and Fanshawe College, Lambton College is close by
- Fantastic golf courses at affordable prices
- Easy escape to cottage/camping
- Much more.
We acknowledge that the skills listed in this job posting are impossible for a single candidate to have acquired, however, if you have strong experience in any of the disciplines listed we are interested in speaking to you!
Please send a cover letter and your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please do not call our office. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!